Wawayanda Trail Map

Sircrashalot

I just ordered one from Campmor on advice from another thread here....$9 printed on the waterproof tearproof stuff & has other maps for north jersey.

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
I just ordered one from Campmor on advice from another thread here....$9 printed on the waterproof tearproof stuff & has other maps for north jersey.

If it's the NY/NJ Trail Conference map :confused:, just PM me once the trails are dry and the blow downs and branches are cleaned up and I'll give ya a tour.

Panhead

Hi everyone. does anyone have a wawayanda biking trail map?
Sussex Bike and Town Cycle has good maps, made by Rod Johnson.

Velocity Boy- The trails are getting opened now, if I had to guess so far there is almost 100 hours of TM put in up here. If you bring one of those geared things, bring some derailers, no rkaing until after the snow is gone

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Rod Johnson's maps are a major step-up from NY/NJ TC mappage.

Man, I just drove through there a few times over the past few weeks and can't believe the devastation. Especially since I've ridden recently a couple of times at near-by JH and the park is fine.

Last edited:

Panhead

It was an elevation thing. I went down into the valley Friday after it happened and the mountain looked like it was all glass. Almost everything is cleared on the park side of Cherry Ridge and Lookout is good. Haven't gotten to the far side yet. Might to take an early quit one day.

Top Bottom