Wawayanda tomorrow(10/11) morning at 8am

xc62701

Wawayanda was outstanding.

xc62701 (ryan), matt, monteverest and me started around 8:45am today. About 3 minutes into the ride ryan gets a flat and jess (monteverest) destroys his der. flat gets fixed, unfortunately jesse hikes 1.5 miles home. No more mechanicals after that.

We did total slightly over 3 hours, about 16 miles. Matt you bailed before the best stuff I think, not to make you kick yourself, but yea, that secret trail was all that and more.

We talked a lot about bears, lots of build up, but sadly none sighted. :)

Ryan - thanks for showing me around. Great ride. Great trails. Nice fall colors. All good.

Glad you liked the tour. It was fun to get out and ride with you fellas...

xc62701

Thought you guys were gonna bag finding the secret trail.Oh well you showed enough good trail today to keep me busy for a while.Kush and Ryan lets do it again.

Nope we went and rode the trail. It was good and different from the last time I rode it. Much better and more flow. Next time up I'm going to try that other trail that we saw and see what's up. If it's like the rest it's got to be good.

xc62701

In case you were curious about the loop it went:

Cherry Ridge
Lookout
Pines
Rattlesnake
Pickle
Lookout
Cherry Ridge
Red Dot
Sitting Bear
Cherry Ridge
Turkey Ridge
Pipeline
Old Coal
Splitrock

It was a great loop. One that can be repeated if anyone else would like a tour some time.

Top Bottom