Wawayanda Tech ride Sunday 8AM?

nomad

Good ride guys-some fun trails I haven't been on- thanks icebreaker.
Had to Bale early and found the way out with some nice directions luckily down some gnarly washed out less traveled fire roads and launched my bike over some pipe by the bottom of the trail and almost endo'd into 3 hikers ;) Across the pipeline Seth wound up going through a mud section and was waist deep in mud, both his tires disappeared and his bike was under water- freaking hilarious- the 3 of us behind him were lucky to get around it. He bitched the whole way home- great stuff. see you guys out there again soon.

MtnRider

Nice videos - feel like I was there.

Had to beat myself up with a Cyclocross race today :D.... you guys up for a repeat next weekend?

mtnbiker5

Wayway

Glad to see I wasnt the only one walking. Fantastic ride and thanks for the vids. Amazing. I'm still in traction. I loved seeing ROC's $4 shell and shoe buckle flapping in the wind....

John Baumann

Another Great Ride!

Good to ride with all you guys; I think we started with 16 or so.
I was able to hang on to the very end.:getsome:
Thanks for the lead Icebiker.

Great videos CDUB... incredible quality!
I'm only gonna show off the ones where I clear stuff though....:D

I'll be ready for another one of these in about two weeks:drooling:

rayder

thanks icebiker it's important for me to find out how quickly i've gotten out of shape. had a great time and lauren will be glad to see later that other people are hurting. thanks to nomad and especially his friend who went knee deep in frigid mud for not leaving us behind on the way out. didn't quite remember that wayway makes jungle habitat seem like allaire. awesome day had a great time. good to see everyone again and meet others

loggerhead

I want to check the vid's. Unfortunately, I cannot get onto youtube at work. Will do so later on when I get home. Great ride yesterday! Awesome trails. I didn't know WayWay was that technical. I only remember fire-roads back in the day.

aedubber

I watched them , came out good .. Damn wayway looks super techy lol . Prob more rocky then ringwood . Love these little downhill singletracks you guys hit ..

Hey Cdub , why don't you just merge all videos into 1 track and produce a 20 minute video? If you sign up with Vimeo you can stream longer videos and upload more stuff too .

CDub

I watched them , came out good .. Damn wayway looks super techy lol . Prob more rocky then ringwood . Love these little downhill singletracks you guys hit ..

Hey Cdub , why don't you just merge all videos into 1 track and produce a 20 minute video? If you sign up with Vimeo you can stream longer videos and upload more stuff too .

Just uploading and tagging everything took almost an hour; making a 20min video can a *lot* of time. I just do not have the time but anyone is welcome to make their own edit; I'll even supply the raw videos to anyone who wants them.

aedubber

No prob man , haha ya I know it takes a while .. I did a quick trim and edit for a 10 minute video and it took me a good hour or so .

crash

Great stuff.
Looked like a nice group.
I love the split rock shots.
It's like watching a warren miller film.

I had no idea there were so many trails and its so vast at Waway - the views from the top and the pipeline were sweet. it was a great ride and thanks to Chris for taping and posting the vids and thanks again to Icebiker for hosting !

crash

I need to upgrade my camera and software....as well as my gear and body.
The handle bar cam in action.

Attachments

• shut the front door.jpg
    shut the front door.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 153

mtn_goat

Good ride guys-some fun trails I haven't been on- thanks icebreaker.
Had to Bale early and found the way out with some nice directions luckily down some gnarly washed out less traveled fire roads and launched my bike over some pipe by the bottom of the trail and almost endo'd into 3 hikers ;) Across the pipeline Seth wound up going through a mud section and was waist deep in mud, both his tires disappeared and his bike was under water- freaking hilarious- the 3 of us behind him were lucky to get around it. He bitched the whole way home- great stuff. see you guys out there again soon.

Woops, sorry, forgot to mention that swamp section on Old Coal in the directions!

Top Bottom