Wawayanda 10/28 8am

sunny forecast on sunday

i'll do my very best to make it on sunday. see you at the ranger station circa 8:45am if i'm a go. white cada prophet

Hobbyists take photos,cyclists do not...

Ok everybody be ready for cold and wet conditions and maybe stuff two plastic shopping bags in your pack(I'll explain later)And if someone who's sure to be at the ranger station pickup could PM their cell to me in case i have a problem pre-rendevous.I'll check back later............

When I'm at the top of the hill waiting for you I'll take your photo coming up... After I've gone through the single track and downhill sections I'll be sure to stop so I can let you catch up and take your photo as well. Thankfully the conditions will be wet because you would be eating alot of dust. :)

I look forward to a fun ride.

When I'm at the top of the hill waiting for you I'll take your photo coming up... After I've gone through the single track and downhill sections I'll be sure to stop so I can let you catch up and take your photo as well. Thankfully the conditions will be wet because you would be eating alot of dust. :)

I look forward to a fun ride.

This is what i mean folks, this guy may have what it takes!!

Where is the ranger station???
Is that the same place as the "office" in the 25 mtb tours in nj????

I'm sorry I'm such a redneck and can't remember road names or do e-anything computerwise but you should see a westish entrance that's seasonal and closed part of the year and an eastish entrance that's the main way in.I think it may be some combo of clinton/canistear road that comes in that side by the ranger station/gate.I too will be up at 6am and stressin hard til i arrive at the 845 pickup on time to all your smilin faces...................

At dawn we ride..........

....well almost.It's gonna be cold and the laurel is gonna soak you as we ride so dress for the occasion. I hope i get some people out cause this is gonna be my first "offseason" ride.Kind of an open audtion for people who are willing to learn to keep ridin til the snow is 8" deep.Then I'll start my xc ski group and it'll just get crazy then. I'll probably do 2to3 official rides a month right thru til spring.If tommorow goes well I'll start something bloggish for the winter and also post each ride seperatley in RR&E.See y'all in the am...........

i'm out. think i picked up a little something in the rain yesterday. i'll stick to the mahlon ride, but doing both might be pushing it for me.

continued(due to typing screwup)

2.Don't eat BK pancakes for breakfast 3.How to do a single speed conversion on the trail...and...4.There are more mini coopers on the road than i ever could have imagined. Hope you guys had fun................

Thank you!!

1. Ronznd4spd is a badass tough as nails mofo

Thanks for the nice words of encouragement!
NOW....alll I need is a badass tough as nails mofo BIKE!..any suggestions?

Thanks for the "field" coversion to a single speed!...you appeared to look like trapper john md., as you rolled out you "operating instuments"!...you trapper john and joe hawkeye pierce as he lined up the front ring with a rear gear that would work...GREAT JOB!!!

THANKS GUYS!!

Back
Top Bottom