Wawayanda 10/28 8am

I am confused (easily). Is this ride going off at 8:00 on Sunday, BK parking lot? And if so, is this just a convenient meet spot but you'll start the ride elsewhere? I live kinda on Wawayanda and would prefer not to drive down the mountain to drive back up??

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll go just as long as this 909 race doesn't leave Dave and I in the hospital.....

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger... I've done many brutal rides. I look forward to see what is served up on Sunday.

never been to waywayanda. wanna join. the burger king is that one at the t intersection with the road that goes to mountain creek? 8 am is awful early.

This is gonna be tight timing wise for me.I need to grab whoever and be outta BK by 8:02(yes it's at the T of 515/94),then move that group to my start spot by 8:20 to get on the bikes and climb in to meet whoever at the main ranger station at say 845ish.Sean you can do both if you want, if it runs late for you i can send you back alone to your MD ride. AND DON'T EVER WHINE ABOUT START TIME IN ONE OF MY POSTS!! IF YOU CAN'T GET YOUR SISSY ASS OUTTA BED SELL YOUR FREAKIN BIKE CAUSE YA AIN'T GOT WHAT IT TAKES!! God that felt good. 8am is late but i realize waway is up there so i figured i'd give people some time. I'm ridin straighthru the snow til spring,who's w/ me???

well then. i'm there dude. i really just wanna ride this partially submerged rock bridge i keep hearing about. so make sure that's in the first half of the ride. :D

This is gonna be tight timing wise for me.I need to grab whoever and be outta BK by 8:02(yes it's at the T of 515/94),then move that group to my start spot by 8:20 to get on the bikes and climb in to meet whoever at the main ranger station at say 845ish.Sean you can do both if you want, if it runs late for you i can send you back alone to your MD ride. AND DON'T EVER WHINE ABOUT START TIME IN ONE OF MY POSTS!! IF YOU CAN'T GET YOUR SISSY ASS OUTTA BED SELL YOUR FREAKIN BIKE CAUSE YA AIN'T GOT WHAT IT TAKES!! God that felt good. 8am is late but i realize waway is up there so i figured i'd give people some time. I'm ridin straighthru the snow til spring,who's w/ me???

What's all this about being bad at retail? You're a born salesman bro.

I'll follow fate and aim to find the BK so I can start at the same spot as you guys... If I don't see you guys at that time, no worries, don't wait for me... I'll check back Saturday to make sure the ride is still on.

Also, I'll most likely ride the 909 night race on saturday if I can get my lights to turn on and stay on...

Ok, rock bridge is no prob but the water is orange and brackish.Ride down the road from the boathouse to the east gate,its a long way but if you wait there you wont see us.Anyone going from the Bk needs to be ready to rock 5 mins after we park in the secret spot and i've noticed the customers love it when i make them cry first..............................

alright, sounds like you're starting on the opposite side of the park (off the warwick trnpke entrance) from my location. 30% chance i'll be able to make the ride since i have to bike to that location from cherry ridge road to meet. have a great ride --

Last edited:
I'll be at the ranger station at 8:15. Monteverest- the ranger station is less than 10 minutes from the boat house by bike.

I'll be rollin thru the main gate ranger station @ 845 at the latest hopefully and i'll pickup whoever at that point

Back
Top Bottom