Wawa pretzels

Over the Bars

they are so friggin good had one a few days ago seemed the same to me. Just don't read the nutrition facts🙄

teabagger11

I usually microwave them in the summer I set them on the dash of my truck toasty when I get done riding
Not any wawa's close by so I stock up put them in the freezer
Yeah I can't taste/tell any different
Up what's a quick chek pretzel?

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Idk about that I park in the Philly pretzel factory parking lot and walk across the street to get a wawa pretzel pretty regularly 😂
I think it's just personal taste. I think the Wawa ones are a little to bready and sweet. Don't get me wrong, now that the PPF in Flemington is gone, I'll do the Wawa ones for sure. Nothing beats the real street corner Philly pretzels complete with fresh exhaust fumes doe. :D

Mahnken

Sometimes I'm in the mood for ppf and sometimes Wawa. Can't say I prefer one over the other, though a fresh from the oven ppf pretzel with the spicy mustard is hard to beat.

rosceaux

Wawa is one of my favorite restaurants, but I didn't even know they had pretzels. Craving one now.
They used to make a great egg salad sandwich, but they stopped last year. Still haven't found an adequate replacement.

ekuhn

Ive been off the Wawa pretzel train, just cause I havent purchased, but I was always a fan. Now I need to investigate this so called "change"

Top Bottom