Watopia Wednesday's

Looks like we have 9 riders for tonight. Should be a fast hour.
Let's try and stick together for some extra speed.
Give yourself some time to warm up and join the Meetup.

1576715040164.jpg

Getting ahead but when's next week's meet up?

Since next Wednesday is Christmas, I'm assuming a chunk of people will be doing dinner/presents/Santa stuff... And I'll be traveling... Soooooo I think we're skipping next Wednesday... But I may do a different day/time instead so we can get a ride in... Maybe @Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST will do another Monday ride?

Reminder: no official Christmas day ride this week... But I'm probably hopping on today for an easy flat ride to spin the legs... Feel free to join me if you happen to see me on zwift.

Last edited:
I started a training plan with zwift (FTP builder) if anyone wants to join. You can join in the WW ride and switch the route to the training plan so you get the best of both worlds: riding with your peeps and getting a targeted workout in. I did the first workout on last night's Monday ride.

P.S. we need more people in the voice channel. ?

I started a training plan with zwift (FTP builder) if anyone wants to join. You can join in the WW ride and switch the route to the training plan so you get the best of both worlds: riding with your peeps and getting a targeted workout in. I did the first workout on last night's Monday ride.

P.S. we need more people in the voice channel. ?

Do you have a link how to join the group ride and overlay a training plan? I saw it, and can't find it now.
I'm probably outside tomorrow - but ya never know.

Do you have a link how to join the group ride and overlay a training plan? I saw it, and can't find it now.
I'm probably outside tomorrow - but ya never know.

https://zwiftinsider.com/zwift-meetup-group-workouts/

Basically RSVP yes to the Meetup ride. Once you're in there, go to the menu and change the route to the workout. It keeps you with everyone else... Lots of rubber banding, obviously.

I goofed and started the workout before joining the Meetup... Zwift allowed me the option to join the group but then it quit the workout and I had to start over.

ETA: I believe we're skipping another week of official WW rides and starting back up next week. Still in holiday vacation mode.

Back
Top Bottom