Waterloo/517 Question

Wazu

I stumbled upon a trailhead by a farm just off of 517N in like Tranquility. I had just done the orange and cardiac and vista deal at the 517 Gate Trail and then wandered up the hill on 517 and made a right onto a gravel road and there was the trail. The sign said Waterloo/517 Trail I believe. The question is, Is this SS freindly? I don't mind long and grueling, but how much hike a bike is there? Does this trail end up at Waterloo Rd by the Trade Zone? Does it hook into the Cardiac Ditch and Bypass areas? Thanks for any input :)

Mike679

Yes to all of your questions. The trail crosses the park w/ various climbs and levels of technical terrain and ultimately dumps you out on the Sussex Branch rail trail. I ride w/ gears and full suspension, but I've seen some strong riders fly on SS on that trail. All rideable, nevertheless. The trail intersects the Ditch/Cardiac trail maybe 1 mile (maybe less) from the trail head you were at.

Mike

Bob W

JORBA: Allamuchy
JORBA.ORG
Allamuchy Map

Hey G,
Go to JORBA.org and download the map of the north section. Mike gave a good description of the trail. You may have to walk a section or two but you can do in on SS. Have fun exploring!

Bob

Wazu

Thanks both for the imput! I'm excited to do some NEW Muchy! (at least new to me) Can't wait till Friday afternoooooon!

Top Bottom