watchung ride 1/18

jimjo

all right time to fess up someone on this forum has to be part of the 10+ riders that were on the trails yesterday ...

one group of 8 (i actually saw these guys)
one single rider (tracks only)
another group of two riders (tracks only)

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
my friend wants some people to ride with

"If you talk about that of which we do not speak, have you not spoken of that of which we do not talk?" "Do not speak of that of about which of we talk of not speaking..... About."

;)

-Jim.

jimjo

"If you talk about that of which we do not speak, have you not spoken of that of which we do not talk?" "Do not speak of that of about which of we talk of not speaking..... About."

;)

-Jim.

"the first rule of fight club is we do not talk about fight club"

bighit

how about the 4 inch wide tire track. shhh who can it be.

Attachments

• IMG_3494.JPG
    IMG_3494.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 103

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Were you at CR with that thing yesterday? Yellow Gore jacket?

Anyway, riding illegal trails is great for furthering the cause!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
hay wait a minute i was at washington rock in martinsville. there was a pack of 8, a solo rider and me.

Ok ok ok, so you were at Washington Rock, not Watchung. Your post title is a bit misleading.

I was the solo guy. I passed you on the little bridge on the way back to the lot. After you ended your ride the pack of 8 was checking out your Surly.

The ride yesterday was really excellent. Almost everywhere I went I was the first trail out there which always makes the ride just a little cooler. Very nice day to be out, conditions were surprisingly good.

Anyway, glad we got that sorted out.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
hay wait a minute i was at washington rock in martinsville. there was a pack of 8, a solo rider and me.

You mean white rock?

Washington rock is in Greenbrook.. and i don't think there are any trails there.

Top Bottom