Watch as I make a trail bike... appear!

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
Close! I was considering the Megatower but it’s a little too burly for me.
I’ve yet to ride the megatower, but that’s what I’ve been hearing about it. I’m looking at getting a long travel 29er maybe this fall or next year, and I like Santa cruz’ suspension, but it sounds like it’s meant to go faster than most trails near me will warrant.

phillychris498

I’ve yet to ride the megatower, but that’s what I’ve been hearing about it. I’m looking at getting a long travel 29er maybe this fall or next year, and I like Santa cruz’ suspension, but it sounds like it’s meant to go faster than most trails near me will warrant.
It’s meant to go fast over anything and everything downhill... I like technical uphills too much for a bike that big.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The tallboy and hightower are getting makeovers and I've heard rumors of July release .

phillychris498

Got out for a demo yesterday...
30FB8341-AFF7-4368-B0B7-01EF6DDCA766.jpeg
F82E9C02-226E-485C-B9FD-CEFE1ABCD5D7.jpeg

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
I hear lots of good things from the dentists that ride Yetis, but hear lots of bad things from the mechanics that work on them ;)

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Buying a Yeti and complaining about the Warranty is like buying a Ferrari and complaining about oil changes.

Top Bottom