Washington Valley (aka Chimney Rock) thanks.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We would like to thank the following for coming out today:

Dave Clark
Jenny Adase
Bob Adase
Pat Biskey
Allen Russell
Tony Wei
Michelle Wei
Tsvi Raab
Kathy Piedl
Mike Lewandaski
Brain Boyer
Kirt Mills

We put in 3 hours ,repairing some of the damage from the winter, for a total of 32 hours.

We would also like to extend our thanks and appreciation to the ongoing support and sponsorship from Effingers Sporting Goods. Effingers bike department sells mountain bikes, bmx, cruiser, skateboards and many accessories for you biking needs. Just as a reminder, JORBA members will receive a 10% discount for any part, accessory, service and complete bikes. Note: discount is only good at the bike department; it cannot be honored elsewhere in the store.

http://www.efingersports.com/store/efinger.htm

Reminder our next tm date at WVP is Sunday April 13th @ 10am. Also the mountain bike clinic is set for Saturday April 19th. For more info:

www.somersetcountyparks.org or

http://www.somersetcountyparks.org/b...ike_clinic.pdf

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
We had a good time doing the TM and learned a thing or two about trail design. It was nice meeting Kirt and everyone else.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nice to meet you Tony also & your wife. Did you guys get in a ride after?

Dave, thanks again & good luck to you & your wife.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Nice to meet you Tony also & your wife. Did you guys get in a ride after?

Dave, thanks again & good luck to you & your wife.
We were planning on riding but by the time we're done with the TM Michelle was too tired to ride so we didn't get a chance to try out what we've done. Maybe we'll check it out next weekend.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
We were planning on riding but by the time we're done with the TM Michelle was too tired to ride so we didn't get a chance to try out what we've done. Maybe we'll check it out next weekend.

I rode it on Sunday evening, it's been a long time since I've been over there, I forgot how much fun those trails are:D! It seems like there wasn't too much mud around, good job guys!

-Jim.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions