Warthog: best direction?

roc

do you like warthog with the parking lot on the left as you ride or is it better with the lot on the right?

jumpa

I don't know.. I like the way that I have to go through the gate that says warthog and exit to the lot, Whatever way that is.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I almost always do parking lot to the left because I do the whole loop anti-clockwise. But I think Warthog is fine both ways.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
What Jimmy said. Warthog is fine in both directions. Its just easier to put a counter clockwise loop together from the parking lot.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I love Warthog, and I find it more fun clockwise with the lot on your right. That being said, I almost always ride it counter-clockwise because it just fits into a big loop better and I prefer climbing Otter Slide.

woody

What the hell is an anti-clock?

I used to have one.
654_3_DSCN1366_original.jpg

roc

I love Warthog, and I find it more fun clockwise with the lot on your right. That being said, I almost always ride it counter-clockwise because it just fits into a big loop better and I prefer climbing Otter Slide.
I always wind up with the lot on the left also, but I do like it better clockwise.

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Way more fun with the lot on your right (clockwise) in my opinion. The tech sections are slightly downhill that way. I do the rest of the park counterclockwise though so it's basically a figure 8 loop (climb upper chute to lot, warthog clockwise, climb otter, etc.)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions