warranty worry

rayder

I was just informed my 2003 (or '04 I don't remember) santa cruz blur has a serious crack in the head tube. The lbs said once I get the receipt they'll see what they can do about the warraanty. Then I looked at the santa cruz web site who said they warranty frames for two years. What do peop[le think will happen here? anyone have any kind of experience with situations like this?

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
I was just informed my 2003 (or '04 I don't remember) santa cruz blur has a serious crack in the head tube. The lbs said once I get the receipt they'll see what they can do about the warraanty. Then I looked at the santa cruz web site who said they warranty frames for two years. What do peop[le think will happen here? anyone have any kind of experience with situations like this?

Santa Cruz typically is very reasonable with crash replacements. Usually they will offer you a frame at a significantly lower cost than a new one. Have your lbs give em a call and see what options you got. Remember the time change and try to get em before lunchtime out there cuz you know how it is out in the west coast. ;)

M

mtbjeff

I bashed my rear triangle or swingarm on my Blur wich resulted in an out of waranty crack and they were very good on price and service. Jump on it though, riding season is here!

Top Bottom