Wanted: Trunk Rack

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone got one I can borrow (rent for some beers) for the weekend? Ideally, it can fit 3 bikes (singlespeed/commuter type).

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
By trunk rack do you mean the one that hangs onto your trunk with straps? I have one from like 1995 you can have for free.

The Kalmyk

You can have mine for free. Great Shape. It’s a Yakima something or other. Prolly 4-5 years old. Holds three bikes.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm gonna re-use Jimmy's thread instead of starting my own. I need to borrow a shitty trunk rack for the weekend. My car's a/c isn't working, and my mechanic won't have time to fix it this week, so we need to take my wife's car out to PA on Friday afternoon. It's gonna be like 100 degrees yo.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm gonna re-use Jimmy's thread instead of starting my own. I need to borrow a shitty trunk rack for the weekend. My car's a/c isn't working, and my mechanic won't have time to fix it this week, so we need to take my wife's car out to PA on Friday afternoon. It's gonna be like 100 degrees yo.
No invite to PA?

I don't remember if I actually gave one to @soundz or not. If my parents still have it in the shed, I can have them leave it out for you. Hopefully you find one that's 20 years newer though.

The Kalmyk

No invite to PA?

I don't remember if I actually gave one to @soundz or not. If my parents still have it in the shed, I can have them leave it out for you. Hopefully you find one that's 20 years newer though.

If you did give one to him then Jim should contact him. He will two because I have him one as well.

Mr.Moto

Have a Saris Bones 3 rack.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
No invite to PA?

It's not in your yard.

Top Bottom