Wanted: Specialized power pro Mirror saddle

jredone

Not easy to cough up that amount of money for a saddle that I’m unsure about.

Been through them all and have yet to find the perfect match. I’ve heard great things and I’m at the point where I’d like to give it a try.

Preferable size 143 with ti rails

Yeah, it’s spendy but I haven’t done anything to my setup that has made as big of a difference. For me it’s an absolute life changer so totally worth it.

Agreed with what everyone has said. I have one on my road bike and it's amazing. I have Mimics on the MTBs, they're very good as well. Had a Mimic warranty replaced on the gravel bike, got the newer, covered version of the Mirror saddle as they didn't have a Mimic, it's even better because you don't have to worry about dirt getting into all those holes now.

Thanks for all the input, found a pretty good deal on a new one $242 shipped. Rare to find these on sale. Link below for anyone interested, I’ll post over in The good deals thread if this thing actually shows up

Seems legit, got the confirmation email direct from specialized.

Turns out this thing lives up to the hype. Did a back to back on one of my more comfortable old faithfuls Chromag Trailmaster and the difference was drastic.

It’s compact, light and one of the “softest” feeling saddles I’ve ever been on.

Jumped back on the trailmaster and it felt massive, clunky with significant pressure in the taint area.

The 3d printed material is pretty grippy so that will take some getting use to. It’s also an absolute mud magnet, but yea you guys were right, I’m sold. Now I need two more for the n+1s

WANTED: Two more power pro mirror saddles ti rail sz143

Back
Top Bottom