Wanted: Small mountain bike for my son

eastbloc

My leggy 11 year old is outgrowing the 24” hardtail I bought for him just last year. I think he’s large enough now to ride a 26” adult small.

My budget is around $800, preference is for a full suspension with reasonably modern geometry. He’s new to the sport but progressing fast, and our home trails are Chimney Rock/Washington Valley.

Let me know if you have something that might fit the bill!

dvaidya

If you are interested in Giant Tranz 3 (2004/2006) which I purchased from Halters let me know. I usually ride 6MR with occasional trip to CR. I am also thinking of putting my Devinci Atlas 29 up also which might be too big for him that he can try also.

Edited to correct predictive spelling errors and word choices.

Last edited:

cfrone1

Shop: Pops Bike Shop
Shop Keep
We have a 2004 Trek Fuel 90 14" frame/26" wheels that we took in on trade....XT drivetrain, Fox rear shock, Rock Shox Duke front, SPD pedals on it, New chain and some cables installed and tuned up. $650.

qclabrat

If you are interested in Giant Tranz 3 (2004/2006) which I purchased from Halters let me know. I usually ride 6MR with occasional trip to CR. I am also thinking of putting my Devinci Atlas 29 up also which might be too big for him that he can try also.

Edited to correct predictive spelling errors and word choices.
What size is the atlas and how much you offering for? A friend may be interested

NJ Gator

I got a older 4 bar intense tracer in medium in really, really good shape- located near 6 mile run happy to meet up if still looking.

iman29

Not sure if you found something but just saw these for sale looks like a great deal to get one of them for 550

Link to FB group of your able to join and see it. It’s a NICA group so probably someone here can help make a connection as I don’t know the seller.

@KenS
@Norm

BB446831-F07A-4522-8A6E-3367E4BA5ABD.png

Top Bottom