Wanted - Short term winter rental - 1 bed for Nov-Mar

Rusty

Hello,

Moving out of town, but my oldest son has secured a job teaching and coaching in a local school for the winter season. He needs housing for just himself, furnished or unfurnished for just November 5th through March 15th.

With rents being so high, and not needing a full year lease, we are finding housing very hard to come by.

If you or anyone you know has space and could accommodate and would like to have some winter income from your unused space, please reach out to me. PM me here or text 908-804-2793.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
E="Rusty, post: 1159378, member: 6198"]
Hello,

Moving out of town, but my oldest son has secured a job teaching and coaching in a local school for the winter season. He needs housing for just himself, furnished or unfurnished for just November 5th through March 15th.

With rents being so high, and not needing a full year lease, we are finding housing very hard to come by.

If you or anyone you know has space and could accommodate and would like to have some winter income from your unused space, please reach out to me. PM me here or text 908-804-2793.
[/QUOTE]
Location might help your search.

Top Bottom