Wanted: GPX File for a Newbie to Allaire, or Tour tomorrow around 4

phillychris498

Going to LBI for the weekend tomorrow afternoon and figured it’d be a good time to ride Allaire for the first time. I’m was wondering if anyone has a good loop they could send me for my first time there. Itd be cool to get a tour tomorrow, but my timing could be variable as my day goes depending on work and I don’t want to hold anyone up. Could start as early as 4-4:15 ish, or as late as 6 (or even need to bail). For reference, I’m an advanced, fairly quick rider on rocks, but sand is another story. I don’t have one of those cheater fat bikes for grip like @JimN. ;)

Karate Monkey

Cover 85ish% of the trails in the park. Neither has anything across Hospital Road (around the campsite, other sundry things over there...), or the interior trails at Brisbane, but unless you want to get bit by 5 million chiggers, stay away from the interior parts of Brisbane. If you follow the one GPX file, when you get to the top of the first real hill in Brisbane (water tower), look up/left--the actual trail continues up there, down the fire road. I would like to ride with you, but am working/have other stuff to do after.

phillychris498

You don't know what you're missing.

You’re right! I don’t. The only fatbike I’ve ever ridden was an $800 Charge Cooker:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions