Wanted - Got Wood?

onetracker

So while we are talking about wood; does anyone have a stack of fir or cedar planks FS? We would like to build some raised planter beds and I do not want any part of HD or Lowes. Anyone?

BPaze

So while we are talking about wood; does anyone have a stack of fir or cedar planks FS? We would like to build some raised planter beds and I do not want any part of HD or Lowes. Anyone?
Boards and Beams in Fairfield Pio Vista complex. Right by Magnify and Jersey Distillery

THATmanMANNY

Hello. Just piggy backing off this thread.
I'm looking for some 2x4s in medium length to build a rack/base for sunfish sailboat for my pickup bed so I can transport it evenly and protect the hull (2x4s plus pool noodles)
Thanks!

the schwartz

WOOOOOOD

if anyone has any super long boards (11' or more) i am trying to build a clubhouse/shed combo for my kids and my tools. what could possibly go wrong?

BPaze

WOOOOOOD

if anyone has any super long boards (11' or more) i am trying to build a clubhouse/shed combo for my kids and my tools. what could possibly go wrong?
I will try to remember to check tonight, I may have some 2x6 and pretty sure I have a 4x4 all pressure treated. Also trex if needed, not sure the length should be 10' or 12'

BPaze

So I have 2 2x6 and 1 4x4 but full disclosure the 4x4 is pretty twisted which is why I still have the wood because I couldn’t use it for a project I wanted to do. 2x6 are good

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So I have 2 2x6 and 1 4x4 but full disclosure the 4x4 is pretty twisted which is why I still have the wood because I couldn’t use it for a project I wanted to do. 2x6 are good

Twisted how? I’ll take it if the other guy doesn’t want it.

Top Bottom