Wanted - Got Wood?

iman29

So it turns out this plank on the deck is pretty rotted out to try and flip it over or fill it with wood filler.

And for some reason this crazy COVID time means Lowe’s abs HD are sold out of 2x6 Pressure treated lumber unless I spend 30-60bucks on a piece too big and have them cut it down.

so what’s the chance someone has a 2x6 x8 around from a project laying around behind the shed that be near 07836.

not in a rush as long as I get it done before July 4th weekend I am ok (as per the boss)

and no I can’t burn the deck even tho I want to it’s too close to the house.
7FE06E0D-B672-49CF-9075-CA204AA903A6.jpeg

iman29

If I can’t find anything local This coming week I will consider it seriously. Thanks.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Crap. I wonder if I’ll have a surprise when I get around to my deck repairs I’ve been putting off.

iman29

I’ve only been at it for 3 years, but didn’t account for pandemic deck building.
The lumber guy at Lowe’s was like I been doing this 20 years never seen anything like it.

when I tried HD they only had 16 or 20
Foot boards plus the line at the lumber seasonal section was about 20 deep.

whoever gets me something definitely gets something “frosty” in return to show my appreciation. ??

BPaze

20200614_124519.jpg
Almost 8ft on the dot. I have a few more 10 or 12 footers so you can have this. I will try to get this to Max today.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Holy crap.
Just got back from Homies,
and you guyses are right: PT is the new TP.
Gone AF.

Top Bottom