Wanted - Fatbike BB/Crankset (100mm spindle, pf30)

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Anyone have an old fatboy collecting dust? Looking for a BB and crankset.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
I have one that Jim V gave me (Samox maybe?) that you can have for free. No chainring or BB though. I'll check the deets when I get home.

serviceguy

Is the 100mm referred to the BB shell or the actual spindle (Asking because fat bike)?

I have a race face PF30 that came with my fat cranks (169mm shaft), brand new, sorry no cranks nor dust. If that fits the bill it's yours.

Added a picture for sizing, the cup flanges are 105mm apart, 2.5mm spacers are needed as per RF instructions.

6AD3C2B3-8B93-4E52-8BD8-E9795440461B.jpeg

Last edited:

KenS

JORBA.ORG
P.S. It's somewhere around 100mm between the outsides of the two silver stripes. On this crank the silver bearing surfaces are raised a bit, I remember this caused an issue because I was using a BB that didn't hit these spots exactly and decided to switch to a different crank.

Thank you for checking Tim. I actually have these cranks as a backup plan if all else fails, but missing the BB. My issue is that the current e13 Hive crankset that I have ovalized and will not stay tight on the spindle.

KenS

JORBA.ORG
Is the 100mm referred to the BB shell or the actual spindle (Asking because fat bike)?

I have a race face PF30 that came with my fat cranks (169mm shaft), brand new, sorry no cranks nor dust. If that fits the bill it's yours.

Added a picture for sizing, the cup flanges are 105mm apart, 2.5mm spacers are needed as per RF instructions.

View attachment 139872

If I can find a compatible crankset I will take you up on this. Thank you for posting. My non-drive side e13 crankarm ovalized so i'm looking for solutions. I have the same Samox crank that Tim posted below, will post some measurements shortly to see if it will work.

serviceguy

If I can find a compatible crankset I will take you up on this. Thank you for posting. My non-drive side e13 crankarm ovalized so i'm looking for solutions. I have the same Samox crank that Tim posted below, will post some measurements shortly to see if it will work.
Did you try and look it up ebay? I found a RF Next R single arm to replace one that I mangled once...

I should also have new RF 30x170 spindle to go with it, I've no use for it as it does not fit the mukluk carbon frame (not with Next SL cranks at least).

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
This is what I have. Can't attest to the condition of it.
Maybe @Leftymuk can chime in.

I guess that's also a bonus derailuer hanger.

You can have them if u wish. IMG_20200923_120534934.jpgIMG_20200923_120401303.jpg

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Is that the stock samox BB? Will work if so, thank you!
Calling @Leftymuk !!! This BB came with the fatboy I purchased from Leftymuk. So, I can only assume if was for the fatboy. I think he told me it was a spare. When I sold the bike, I forgot about it. PM me your address and I can drop it in the mail this week.

If you need the derailleur hanger I can send that too.

Top Bottom