Wanted: Carbon Fat Bike Frame

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Framed has the Carbon Alaskan 26" frame on sale for cheap.....it is discontinued.

Think i've seen it for less...

this is the 27.5 frame.

Leftymuk

Framed has the Carbon Alaskan 26" frame on sale for cheap.....it is discontinued.

Think i've seen it for less...

this is the 27.5 frame.

That’s not the same frame that you have.....it’s actually the rebranded Wolftrax

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
They want almost $1K for the Wolftrax frame. I'm looking to spend less than $500.

there are close-outs on the previous model Carbon Alaskan. I can't find it now.
if i didn't like mine so much, i'd make you a deal and grab a new frame.....and i might if i see it.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
there are close-outs on the previous model Carbon Alaskan. I can't find it now.
if i didn't like mine so much, i'd make you a deal and grab a new frame.....and i might if i see it.
Patrick you really deserve to be on a modern 27.5 fatbike. These 26ers are so old school. You don't want the kids calling you old, do you?
:):thumbsup:

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
If you don't mind using a Red Bull can to shim a PF30BB, I have an S-Works frame for sale. (lightly used) (not modified)

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Is this the answer when you pull your crank and one side of the BB just falls out? God I hate pressfit BBs

Correct. I just wrap the cup with 2 layers of can and press it in. You don't notice it when it's in, but yeah, I've not purchased a PF30 bike since.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Let’s try this again...

WTB: medium or 18“ carbon fat bike frame w/ 197x12 rear. Has anyone purchased one of those knockoffs on eBay? Looks tempting.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Let’s try this again...

WTB: medium or 18“ carbon fat bike frame w/ 197x12 rear. Has anyone purchased one of those knockoffs on eBay? Looks tempting.
Not that I would buy one but of all the videos I see of people reviewing no-name Chinese carbon frames I have not seen a single negative review. I'm guessing that's because the factories that make those no-name brands are the same factories and workers that make the named brands so all the experience, materials, tools and equipment are already there.

Top Bottom