wanted: 3 hour tour!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
wanted: guide to do a three hour tour of alamuchy this weekend, either sat or sun.

i've only ridden there two or three times and really don't know the park at all. i would like to get in close to three hours of riding time at a pretty good clip. if anyone is up for this please let me know...otherwise i'll either ride KVSP with heythorp or PP/LM.

rolling time would be a very reasonable 9:00a.

J-Dro

Are you available friday at all? I was thinking of knocking out a few hours at the mooch on my day off.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i wish...i'm off friday but heading to the circus with the kiddies.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
funny, i should mention that to the wife. the only thing my house is missing is an elephant, a monkey and an @ss. :D

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
yeah, yeah...you're going down! :D

anyway, to topic...anyone? 'mooch?

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
I'll take ya.PM me w/ wants and needs.Early would be good and i only have Sat cause i have to go to da races w/ AON on Sun.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
it's a non-sanctioned event, as in i didn't ask the wife and i can't spring it on her.

brett, i appreciate the offer, really, and will 110% take you up on it on a weekend you aren't racing...but if you're racing please, take it easy. not that i think i'm even capable of blowing you up, but i'm an idiot and have on more than one occasion led people into idiotic things.

unless, of course, you insist. :D

hardtale70

Shop Keep
Like I give a F!@k

I place where I place regardless.Did I miss that there's a million $ purse or something?I'm just going so AON won't be all alone in a strange land.Sat 830 would be good but 9's ok I guess.It's best for you to learn from the 206 side so you're closer to home for solo jaunts(commute-wise),so Cranberry Lake busstop or Waterloo railtrail parking.Let me know, and re-read your original post and really think about it.Who else did you think you where asking?????

J-Dro

Jake, Be careful with this Brett dude. Last time I rode with him, he FORCED me to take home free schwag. You never know whats up his sleeve.:D

Anyway, I'm going to be there Friday around noon if anyone else feels like taking a spin around the mooch. Tranquility road parking lot.

Last edited:

hardtale70

Shop Keep
What can I say,I feel sorry for those w/ airforks (myself now included) and wanted to ease your pain.I scavenged the old BS and have more stuff still.Tubes,cassettes,cranks....................hmmmm.....ya never know........

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
ok then

ok brett.. I was just trying to be a good guy. if 8:30a works for you, it works for me. the waterloo lot would be just swell. you'll probably be able to hear the V8 in the trusty green scrambler when I make the turn off of 206. if all that works lemme know.

ok, soo I admit I may have been fishing a tad with this... :D

K

klutch

ok brett.. I was just trying to be a good guy. if 8:30a works for you, it works for me. the waterloo lot would be just swell. you'll probably be able to hear the V8 in the trusty green scrambler when I make the turn off of 206. if all that works lemme know.

ok, soo I admit I may have been fishing a tad with this... :D

YOU HAVE A SCRAMBLER! You just went up 10 points on the cool-o-meter,which puts you at the top....but in all fairness you're the only one on it.

hardtale70

Shop Keep
Tool-o-meter maybe.....

830 Waterloo rail-trailhead, Sat am.Confirmed and scheduled..................

D

DANSPANK

That's a rocky place there Jake, I still have open wounds from the 4-hours with Stanle Cup and Heythrop 3 or 4 weeks ago!

Top Bottom