100-120mm travel
26" wheel
quick release
air
fox, rockshox, manitou, sr suntour, etc
disc caliper mount

Last edited:

EJphotos

Almost tempted to try out a 27.5" in the front of this bike as well so if you have a fork with the same specs as above, for 27.5 wheels, let me know - I'd need a wheel in that case too lol.

EJphotos

Current steer tube is a hair under 8 inches. A tad shorter would work too, as there is a 3/4" spacer under the stem that I can always nix

Twillso

I have a 2000 SID xc dual air. It needs to built, just may need a new screw for the rebound adjuster and possibly a top out bumper. I installed new fork seals in the lowers just haven’t had a chance to finish it. $50 and it’s yours.

Tom

moto120

I'm surprised no one suggested a Cane Creek 40 EC44/40 lower headset (or equivalent). It allows you to use a tapered fork which is easier to find on a 1 1/8 steer tube.
You might want to check it out.
Also you might want to source out a SR Suntour 27.5 air fork. They are pretty plentiful and reasonably priced.

serviceguy

I'm surprised no one suggested a Cane Creek 40 EC44/40 lower headset (or equivalent). It allows you to use a tapered fork which is easier to find on a 1 1/8 steer tube.
You might want to check it out.
Also you might want to source out a SR Suntour 27.5 air fork. They are pretty plentiful and reasonably priced.
True only if you have a 44 mm head tube.

moto120

Found this at a friends shop. Might just be what you're looking for. Rockshoc Silver TK air fork with lockout Q/R. New bike take off 26" wheel/disc brake only 8 3/4"long steer tube
( straight 1 1/8 steerer). Not certain of travel either 100mm or 120mm. Brand new in box (was a swap out fork from new bike upgrade) $150.00

Attachments

• IMG_0344[1].JPG
    IMG_0344[1].JPG
    187.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0342[1].JPG
    IMG_0342[1].JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0343[1].JPG
    IMG_0343[1].JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 9

EJphotos

Found this at a friends shop. Might just be what you're looking for. Rockshoc Silver TK air fork with lockout Q/R. New bike take off 26" wheel/disc brake only 8 3/4"long steer tube
( straight 1 1/8 steerer). Not certain of travel either 100mm or 120mm. Brand new in box (was a swap out fork from new bike upgrade) $150.00
Perfect, I'll take it. Just pm'd you and also left you a voice mail. Can pick it up right now.

Top Bottom