Wanted 12 footer Kayak 400 ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Looking for a used 12 footer sit in but will get a sit on if the price is right.

I'm looking for a cheap dicks kayak I'm not a pro and who knows if I'll ever use it. Would look sweet on my wall lol

You know, sometimes I wake up and I think, "Man, life just can't get any better. How can things get any better?"

Then I click on this thread and think..."This. This is how it gets better."

:cpopcorn:

I'm just going to start texting you if you need more fulfillment

Got one of these
sit on top. W/ carbon paddle and vest. 350ish

Got one of these
sit on top. W/ carbon paddle and vest. 350ish
Perception make solid boats, same company that makes dagger and wilderness systems.

Set up a Craigslist alert and keep an eye on Facebook. There seems to be plenty out there but they sell fast like bikes. I do think as the summer goes on it will get easier to find them. I bought both our kayaks this spring and really did not overpay by much considering what I have seen some go for.

Set up a Craigslist alert and keep an eye on Facebook. There seems to be plenty out there but they sell fast like bikes. I do think as the summer goes on it will get easier to find them. I bought both our kayaks this spring and really did not overpay by much considering what I have seen some go for.

What I'm seeing in my range goes quick if it keeps up I'll be up to 600 in 3 weeks. Which means I'll get a used kayak for 5 to 6 that sold for 2k new verses 2 to 4 that sold for 5 new.

I've had two sellers back out after commiting today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom