Wanna Help with a new Legal Trail??

probably not - wasn't down with the Holy Water in my Camelback idea. Will keep it in mind though - for Christenings and circumcisions...

I got tools!

I borrowed a bunch of tools from the SMART/Jorba Folks so I know have a pretty good selection of tools. If there is a tool you like to use then I would still bring it.

I also built (overbuilt) a bridge that I will haul out there with my truck and set into place. I have been given the OK to drive my personal truck out there but no other vehicles. I can throw all the tools into my truck and you guys can ride your bikes in if you like.

It should be a bit wet after this rain but it looks like sunny weather for Sunday.

Tomorrow @ 8 am correct?

I'll be there! Might be a little late if they hold me over on the flightline, which they love to do...

If you could, PM me a cell # I can call in case I am running a few minutes behind.

- Chris

Thanks to Mick for coming through with the extra tools. I put out an E-mail to the JORBA board looking for tools and the offers came in fast from the Allaire crew and Smart Crew. Since Mick is local, we worked it out with him. Thanks to all who offered to help us out with getting extra tools for Sunday.

Tomorrow @ 8 am correct?

I'll be there! Might be a little late if they hold me over on the flightline, which they love to do...

If you could, PM me a cell # I can call in case I am running a few minutes behind.

- Chris

Check your PM.

See you Sunday.

We are ready to plan our 1st trail day for spring. Does anyone have a date that they like.

pick a Sunday that the Allaire guys are NOT doing trail work.

Frank has to come and drink some Red Bull!

j-

We are ready to plan our 1st trail day for spring. Does anyone have a date that they like.

pick a Sunday that the Allaire guys are NOT doing trail work.

Frank has to come and drink some Red Bull!

j-

We are shooting for late March, Early April. Like Jdog said, not on allaire TM days. We plan to finalize 3 TM dates for the early season, most likely one per month.

Walter did a great job of bringing coffee, hot chocolate and assorted pastry goodies to the LM time trial thing last month. Perhaps he could do that too?

Rode there today first time for me. Had a blast on the twisty sections and a hoot on all them bridges.

JDOG, was that you we met today.. we had a group of six.

Nope. I was busy smashing my head into a tree while realizing that I had not beaten my head cold at Hartshorne.

Glad you got out there though.

Keep in mind that there is an overabundance of guys named Jason or J (jay) who ride out there. You should not trust any of them.

Hope to see your group of six at a trail day in 08'!

Rode there today first time for me. Had a blast on the twisty sections and a hoot on all them bridges.

JDOG, was that you we met today.. we had a group of six.

I met a group by the log ride, might have been you guys.

Keep in mind that there is an overabundance of guys named Jason or J (jay) who ride out there. You should not trust any of them.

Amen to that.....:)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions