Wanna buy my house?

T

tlnj

We're definitely staying in the Northern Bergen County area. Jersey or be damned!

BiknBen

I'm content where I am but...

House looks and sounds nice. Location is awesome. Good luck.

T

tlnj

Beautiful home homeboy. See any towns or homes you'd like to move to?

Thanks man. We have our eye on this house in Rivervale, but it may be long gone by the time we sell. Haworth is also a town we're looking into if we can find a good deal.

TonyC

Thanks man. We have our eye on this house in Rivervale, but it may be long gone by the time we sell. Haworth is also a town we're looking into if we can find a good deal.

nice home.
DOM? just curious.

TonyC

Ah jeeze, the 1930s I think. Really should know the answer to that one, huh?

actually Days on Mrkt.
we are in the early stages of listing our home so when reviewing tons of listings it's one of the things other than $ and taxes I look at.

T

tlnj

actually Days on Mrkt.
we are in the early stages of listing our home so when reviewing tons of listings it's one of the things other than $ and taxes I look at.

whoops, thought that was date of manufacture. Been on for a day. Definitely smart to take into consideration how long a house has been on the market.

Are you guys listing with a broker or trying to sell it yourself. We're gonna try the latter first. Good luck with your house selling/hunting!

TonyC

whoops, thought that was date of manufacture. Been on for a day. Definitely smart to take into consideration how long a house has been on the market.

Are you guys listing with a broker or trying to sell it yourself. We're gonna try the latter first. Good luck with your house selling/hunting!

we have a broker. She went over the whole process with us. She did comps in our neighborhood and advised us on what price we should list our home. We are a bit nervous "if" we priced right and sold quickly we will not find a home that we like.
We've been searching/getting listings for almost a year and nothing, but one home we liked. I know we can sell contingent on us buying a home, but how long will people stay in this type of contract?
Two of our friends sold, closed, moved out and are still searching. They both were able to move back into their parents homes with their kids. I don't have that benefit nor would I want to.
Good luck to you, also.

ArmyOfNone

Don't say that! Saving money is the key. My wife and I hoarded our money like misers to get our first house.

We are working on that now. We will see what happens. Seems crazy what the prices of houses are going for.

Top Bottom