VTC Reunion (class of 08') Oct 9th

CrossAddict

People,

VTC is holding a Reunion Ride on October 9th sometime in the morning. We will be riding out of Harriman St. Park (Just north of Mahwah, NJ). The ride will consist of silly, sweet climbs and quiet back roads. (We will hit 9w for a little bit, but most of the ride will be on back roads.) If your down with 60-70 miles of midweek riding.:D Sign up here and stay tuned.

~rfoco

CrossAddict

Two or more Guys !!!

One guy on bike riding around northwest NJ and parts of Orange county.:D

Two or more Guys !!!

Alright !! Generally it's one guy, but EABODS shows up and we have our own group on Facebook.

So there, Bill. T-shirts are coming;) and things are picking up after a successful season. :)

You can't deny the form Walker was on in the last race prior to the flat, and I was going pretty good at ringwood. Let's face it VTC works, and is a hell of a lot of fun. I think, if I remember correctly, Bill (the vein) showed up for a little Wawayanda riding w/VTC. I recall it was quite excellent.:hmmm: So everyone stop bitchin' and come up and ride.:getsome:

-peace

~r fizzle

Pres. Vernon Training Camp

CrossAddict

It all about the love

It's not the Speed of the rides that makes everyone at VTC faster its the love of riding and f'n kicking it with your buds.

Well, maybe the speed has a little to do with it.:hmmm:

---====Roger Foco

CrossAddict

clarification

Couldn't you pick a better day - I'm busy that night...sheesh.

Ryan,

Your silly! Its a VTC reunion ride. It starts in the morning (8-9ish) so you'll have to take off from work. I know you just started, but the world might end on the tenth or I might die that night so take off and start living. :D Just make sure to save some days for Spring. Pre-season VTC IDH!!

-r

xc62701

Oh...nevermind...lol. Didn't see that part. If it's after work I'm in. I save those days off for long weekends ;)

EABODS

screw work

Dude this ride looks so sick...this will have to become an annual VTC Event..last time I checked the ride roster was filling up quickly..

VTC
S a D
JOGJ
TDS

Walker Jackson
VP VTC

CrossAddict

Lsd

LSD = Long (sort of) Slow Distance. 70+ miles with Perkin's thrown in is going to be epic. Anyone looking to up their game chime in. Otherwise, stop by the bar on the way home and drown yourself, because your missing such a monumental event. The ride time will be in the four hour range and consist of a couple of good climbs. Sign up now, get fast, and start enjoying life. Peace.

~rf

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Dude this ride looks so sick...this will have to become an annual VTC Event..last time I checked the ride roster was filling up quickly..

VTC
S a D
JOGJ
TDS

Walker Jackson
VP VTC

Where the hell is the roster?

M to the F'er
LMB
EMD
WJC - VP Cbm

EABODS

24 Hours of Old Pueblo

BB,

I registered for the 24 hours of Old Pueblo at 3 A.M. last night (midnight Arizona time)....single speed solo.....February 14th....looks like I'll have to train right through the winter, get your booties out bb. Check it : www.epicrides.com

Be up at 4 today for cross, salad? text.

WJ
VTC, VP

EABODS

Sweet

Looks like the weather will cooperate after 10 or so...we might have to pish the start back a bit to accomodate...rode to school toady...42 degrees in the morning! Looking forward to this afternoon's ride!

Top Bottom