*** Vtc Events ***

CrossAddict

Coming soon.

As soon as school lets out.:)

Stay tuned, get the bike tuned, and crank the tunes.

peace

-rf

Last edited:

EABODS

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
That's it. Does anyone want to buy a custom machinery design and manufacturing business? 54 employees, full machine shop, 60,000 sqft of manufacturing space, a full gym plus all the associated headaches and sleepless nights. I'm going to teach at county college and join vtc.

You guys are going to kill me with this post.

CrossAddict

Byogj

The best part about this ride is that Rog provides Tommy D Steaks and his wife makes pasta for you afterwards... and grape juice, lots of grape juice....

New Rule of VTC

BYOGJ

Due to EABODS and his appitite for organic grape juice, the foco family has a rule of Bring Your Own Grape Juice. No stealing Jack's Juice. He get's pissed.:getsome:

P.s. Tommy D steaks will be given out on order of your finishing time on that stage.
:)

New map for July 1st
http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-states/nj/vernon/245227547842

CrossAddict

That's it. Does anyone want to buy a custom machinery design and manufacturing business? 54 employees, full machine shop, 60,000 sqft of manufacturing space, a full gym plus all the associated headaches and sleepless nights. I'm going to teach at county college and join vtc.

Stick with your plan Bill. Soon you'll sell the business and be retired for good. You'll be up state while Walker and I are teaching kids how to properly use verb tense and apply the Pythagorean theorem for the 20th year in a row.:mad:

Don't worry you'll still be just as fast.

The way things are going I'm going to need all summer to train just to keep up with you.

-rf

P.s. You deserve all of your good fortune:)

NJ Jess

Ahhh work

Funny! Has anyone every notice that half of TeamBulldog are teachers? hee hee hee

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Funny! Has anyone every notice that half of TeamBulldog are teachers? hee hee hee

Uh yeah whats up with that. Do they get tenure on the team too?

r to the f
thanks for the words of confidence both professionaly and recreationally

CrossAddict

Prelude

Some of the VTC members are going to try and hit up Waway on a recon mission for summer fun. Wednesday, Barry Lakes entrance, 5:30-5:45ish start. <-- so you know sp-expert pace;)

About a 2 hour ride.

peace b's

-rf audi 5000

EABODS

Filling up quickly.....

RF,

I've got 8 confirmed riders for the VTC inaugural ride. The breakdown is as follows:

TDS: climber, excels at stage racing
JOGJ: all-arounder
S a D: Time Trialist, Sprinter
LWD: Excels at longer, flatter rides

EABODS, technical uphills, short bursts of climbing, camraderie
BC: all arounder when medication is balanced
CW: same as above
JI: Polish

RSVP your spot on VTC right here at VTC Events

Complements of mtbnj.com

9:00 ride out of vernon 70 miles and a sandwich.

Space is limited to the 1st two dozen riders so grab a spot and check out the loop.

http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-states/nj/vernon/185370338593

see ya soon. :D

-rf

CrossAddict

sorry to hear you can't make it

I'm confirmed?

Does that mean I'm taking the day off?

Hmmm....

Sorry to hear that you can't make it on Tuesday. There will be other rides, including a 'ride to nowhere' in the mix. Stay tuned and let me know when is good for you. I'm flexible :rofl:

peace,

r to the f bomb

CrossAddict

Here it is !!! VTC kick off

VTC kicks off tomorrow at 9:00 am.(My house) EABODS and I will be swinging by the Glenwood post office/Pochucks Deli on rt. 517 a little before 9:15. The following link has the starting point of the loop and other important information.

http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-states/nj/vernon/245227547842

The pace will be moderate (EABODS and I are sport and expert riders, respectfully) and we will wait at the top of the major climbs. You must come with some fitness as the loop is 71 miles over hilly terrain. If you haven't done a ride of this caliber before save yourself for an easier day at VTC. As we will be doing some shorter loops as well in the future.

Peace,

-rfoco
Pres. VTC:D

Last edited:

CrossAddict

what a day!

74+ miles of back roads with a couple of stops for water was the plan for today. The weather cooperated as EABODS and I headed out around 9:10am. There was plenty of climbing, but nobody was going to throw down as this ride was about racking in the miles and having fun. The last climb of the day was a little tough, but everyone finished strong. Sandwiches, recovery bev., and a dip in the hot tub (maybe a nap later:)) was enough to kick things off right @VTC. Next planed stop is Split Rock on Thursday(around 10am maybe:hmmm:), but I'll have to see how I feel since my cold seems to want to stay around. I might have done some damage today riding 74 miles with a sore throat and chough. S a D Peace out and keep riding. I love SUMMER !!!

-R to the F

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
are you talkin' old skool splitrock or that damn new fangled version of it that cuts through cabana's back yard to link the trails? :D

CrossAddict

SplitRock (from duckpond park)

Yo!

Duck pond park (aka Muriel Hepner Park) is across from the elementary school just north of Denville on diamond spring rd. We should be there around 10am (Thursday 7/3) since I’ll have to peel EABODS out of bed. give or take 15 min (most likely give) <--Turd The ride will be about 3hrs. and we’ll be hitting up some lunch near by afterwards. See ya the Baby B’s:D

Peace,

R the mf F and EABODS

Top Bottom