Vote for Aaron Bean for the Santa Cruz Hellride

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
Take a second, head over to the Santa Cruz bikes Hellride page, and vote for Westchester rider (and MTBNJ forum member) Aaron Bean. Here's the link:

http://www.santacruzbicycles.com/hellridefive/voteforpedro.php?hellrider=1&userid=0191

Many of us have ridden with Bean for years and years now. Great guy, incredibly strong rider, and very deserving of the honor of representing us in the Hellride.

Bean is behind in the voting right now- lets give him a boost and get him into the running!

http://www.santacruzbicycles.com/hellridefive/voteforpedro.php?hellrider=1&userid=0191

Oreo

Thanks for posting the link Jamie ! he's way behind right now, all you need to vote is a valid email address. Aaron is a super nice guy and a cycling nut, races ones in a blue moon but gets in the podium almost everytime. He created the 2007 Chainstretcher Video and posted the cool pics of almost everyone that raced Chainstretcher the yr before without asking anything in return. Were reaching out to the NY/NJ MTBrs, cast your vote, thanks!

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Cool, vote for Corina too. She is a past allumni of Nevada Union High School team that Debra Little, originally from Ringwood NJ, coaches/runs. Corina's been cleaning up in multiple disciplines, and won't stop pedaling, even if her bike breaks, she has duct tape!:getsome:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Done! Trailing 44-27 currently. Come on people, we should be able to get him to 200 by the end of the day.

jbogner

JORBA.ORG
By the way, check his photos. I count a prophet, stinky, short-travel race bike, and I've seen him on a turner spot/rfx. Dude's got a quiver.

He does have a quiver, but I don't think that Prophet was his.

To keep it NJ relevant, here's a shot of him and me up at Ramapo in '05. Photo courtesy of Tommyklein, who used to ride mountain bikes back then. ;) We did Pompton Lakes to Shepherd's Lake and back, and about halfway through, Bean shredded his derailleur cable. He rode the entire second half of the ride (12-15 miles) in one gear.

Image-50E0D79BD09011D9.jpg

jbogner

JORBA.ORG
This deserves a mass mailing. Someone may want to x-post this on MTBR, as well.

I'm pretty sure all of the guys in this are drumming up support in their respective MTBR forums. ;)

The guy in the lead is apparently a 29er rider, hence the huge amount of votes from the MTBR 29er contingent...

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Very cool. Go bean!! and make a movie too. I have met that Chad dude at spring fling and he is not an impressive person, he must be beaten.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Done. I like his vids. Tell him to make more.

Top Bottom