Vote for Aaron Bean for the Santa Cruz Hellride

you go boy! voted at work and will vote again when I'm home (email)
Lets get him to the top!

Keep shooting those bike videos. love 'um

Done... Aaron and Corina ( I was thinking of voting for Karen because I know her from 3 TCC visits to NJ.)

Aaron done....Kristin too..sorry Ellen. Kristin Butcher was part of the TCC Crew at Allaire, had to vote for her.:)

I'll be weird and say that I hope Bean wins but that I don't like when one person votes multiple times. This isn't for President, sure, but I doubt Bean would be happy to win if he heard he won with 4 people voting 50 times each.

I'll be weird and say that I hope Bean wins but that I don't like when one person votes multiple times. This isn't for President, sure, but I doubt Bean would be happy to win if he heard he won with 4 people voting 50 times each.
:rolleyes: it works on american idol :rolleyes: i just voted from 4 more address.

Maybe it's me. I don't agree with it.

I understand where you're coming from. I'm indifferent, as I'm sure the other guys are doing the same thing. Having said that I have a few email addresses and only voted once. So I guess I agree with you.

You're still a fucking weirdo.

I understand where you're coming from. I'm indifferent, as I'm sure the other guys are doing the same thing. Having said that I have a few email addresses and only voted once. So I guess I agree with you.

i'd find it stranger if you guys had multiple personalities and only voted once... but multiple emails with one vote is ok in my book.

Hey everyone,

Just got back from a trip up to Toronto and saw that I was a finalist for this Hellride craziness.

A big thanks to Jamie for posting this up, and for everyone's support.

And yes, if I get to Downieville, there will be a video of the whole deal. Might have to be a feature length one!

In the meantime, I am cutting out my nightly ice cream runs. That should make me mad enough to win this thing if I get there :D

Bean

Back
Top Bottom