Volunteers: TM @ RV, Sun 2/24

woody

Round Valley needs some major post-Sandy TLC, and we just got the OK from the park to go in and take care of biz.

JORBA Trail Maintenance at Round Valley State Park
Sunday 2/24; 9:00am - 1:00pm

* Park inside the 'secret gate' at the end of Round Valley Road in Lebanon The gate will only be unlocked for a short time at 9:00, so arrive on time.

* Please bring any non-powered TM tools that you have available (hand saws, pruning loppers, leaf rakes, mattocks, pulaskis, etc...)

* If you are Trained & Certified in chainsaw use, please contact me ASAP for possible approval. (Must provide actual certificate.)

* If you have other power tools that might be useful, please contact me ASAP for possible approval. (backpack blower, bulldozer,...)

Looking forward to working with y'all!

-Woody
roundvalley at jorba dot org

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm working this weekend. Thanks for heading this project! Looking forward to riding puke hill again.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm working this wknd too, but not with carson. Nice to see some action being done at this place. Hopefully I can make the next one.

Pm me your email address. I have some documentation regarding chainsaw certification.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I promise I will get to one in the near future, this sunday's one though I can't.

Clapper

I'm going to do my best to hit this along with the tm at cr on Saturday. I'll let you and Kirt know, I just have to figure out a way to get the boss on board with my weekend plans.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Think i'm in. Will confirm, and try to recruit in the next day or so.
Pat

do we have anyone from Green Brook Racing on the board? Perhaps we can pick up a few people
from there.

woody

Think i'm in. Will confirm, and try to recruit in the next day or so.
Pat

do we have anyone from Green Brook Racing on the board? Perhaps we can pick up a few people
from there.

Great, thanks!

Yes indeed, we've got the triathletes in the loop.

Chris26er

Team MTBNJ.com-Halter's
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm on daddy duty first thing tmw, next time!
Also on a side note, there may be a Sawyer certification coming to our area if there is enough interest.

woody

I'm on daddy duty first thing tmw, next time!
Also on a side note, there may be a Sawyer certification coming to our area if there is enough interest.

Definitely interested. I'm enrolled for one in April, but sooner would be better.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll be there @ 9am with all my tools. :getsome:

pedals

YES !! I'm in !!
I have to bring kids but at 9 & 12, they can earn their keep.
See yous at nine !!!

woody

Temporary gate combo will be 1234, in case anyone shows up late, or needs to leave early.

My cell#: six for six three seven too won ate five five

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions