Volunteers Needed: Tourne Adopt-A-Trail Program

kerribeth

I was able to spend some time yesterday trimming on Red-East, Elephant/Armadillo and that short jug handle that goes from the ball field to the bridge. Today when I rode, I noticed that most of the trails are in good shape. I did notice that the Red switchbacks could use some trimming. I started to trim some of it, but it's a lot. There's also some encroaching growth on Teal. Would anyone be interested/willing to assist our Red-West and Teal adopters with this since it seems like a lot of work for 1 person?

Also, Stef reported the downed tree on Pink to Amy Lutsko (MCPC). I've added that to Trailforks as well as the downed tree on Teal. Both reports have been sent to Amy today. Hopefully she can arrange to have someone chainsaw them out.

Thank you to everyone who has been out there maintaining the trails!

Berms&Boofs

The overgrowth on the red switchbacks was trimmed today. The trails should all be good to go now except for a few minor trees down 1) bottom of red switchbacks (ride around), 2) purple (hop over..could use a stick ramp for better flow) 3) Elephant and Armadello DH (step over).

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions