Vive le Tour!

S

scubasteve

Well, he did it. Awesome. Easily the most amazing athletic accomplishment ever in my book.

Anyone else a big fan of the tour (again, I know, mountain biking forum, but it's still a bike)?

C

CD1134

Absolutely incredible!! Lance has been known to hop on a mtn bike from time to time too. Maybe now he'll try his luck on the off-road racing circuit.

A

Ant

carl said:
I pretty much watched every stage.. It was reaaly awsome..
I was bummed for rassmusen in the last time trials. He fell like twice and changed his bike numerous times.. He lost 7 minutes and went from 3rd to 7th..BTW he is a mountain biker! :twisted:

That's why he sucks at TT's. :lol: I watched just about every stage as well. Those guys are all out.

S

scubasteve

carl said:
I was bummed for rassmusen in the last time trials. He fell like twice and changed his bike numerous times.. He lost 7 minutes and went from 3rd to 7th..BTW he is a mountain biker! :twisted:

That was insane. At least he didn't have to worry 'bout losing his King of the Mountains title. Even if he didn't have the crashes and the three or four bike switches, I still believe Jan would have knocked him out of 3rd. I was glad to see Jan up there with Lance one last time.

Which makes me think about next year. Now that's going to be an exciting Tour!!

A

Ant

scubasteve said:
carl said:

That was insane. At least he didn't have to worry 'bout losing his King of the Mountains title. Even if he didn't have the crashes and the three or four bike switches, I still believe Jan would have knocked him out of 3rd. I was glad to see Jan up there with Lance one last time.

Which makes me think about next year. Now that's going to be an exciting Tour!!

Basso!

Top Bottom