Video of Six Mile

NJ Jess

Best Video on Six Mile

Awesome Vid! I enjoyed riding there and this Vid really allowed me to "Relive" it all over again! The music is way cool too! Hope to see more videos from this guy. A real class act! Thanks

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Awesome Video!

Great stuff! It really captures a lot of the fun 6 Mile offers, whether or not you opt for the "bike wash" option!:eek:

Gotta get back there soon.

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
looks like a fun place!

someone's been busy buildin bridges!

enjoyed the vid.

Glancing Aft

Hey all, I’ve been out of town for the past week, so thanks for all the complements on the video. I hope to have some more up just as soon as I can get around to editing them!

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Great Vid.. We ride here 3 or more days a week. I am super happy to see that more people are out enjoying all of the trail work we have done.

The fall into the water at the end is classic.

Look out for Fred Brown on his new single speed..

He is the one with the shit faced grin.

J

Last edited:

ArmyOfNone

:D My grin is huge! I LOVE my single speed! :D Thanks J and Chris for helping me get it together.

I <3 six mile...now a days you just have to be prepared for the mud. Hopefully the weather will continue to cooperate.

J we need to get the nite riders back in gear!

jdog said:
Great Vid.. We ride here 3 or more days a week. I am super happy to see that more people are out enjoying all of the trail work we have done.

The fall into the water at the end is classic.

Look out for Fred Brown on his new single speed..

He is the one with the shit faced grin.

J

ArmyOfNone

glad its not me in the water. becuase that has happened...once...or twice.

Does it count if no one else saw?

Glancing Aft

jdog, if you're ever organizing any sort of a group ride there let me know, I'd love to check it out again with some locals who know the place well.

jdog

Shop Keep
Since this spot is our local trail we mostly ride here on weekdays in the am before work. (I work 11-7).

On weekends we tend to travel to spots that require the investment of more that a few hours.

We have been doing a Night ride here on tuesdays.. Not sure if we will this week.

Let me know if you can swing a weekeday.

Perhaps Thanksgiving?

J

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Under water?

Will scuba gear be needed to ride at Six Mile this week?:p

I'm thinking about a Saturday morning ride there one of these days, J. What say ye?

jdog

Shop Keep
Air tanks..

ChrisG said:
Will scuba gear be needed to ride at Six Mile this week?:p

I'm thinking about a Saturday morning ride there one of these days, J. What say ye?

We will be out tonight.. You can bring your snorkel if you like.

Looks like good surf for this Sat so no go for me.

Perhaps a Turkey day thing. I was thinking of hartshore though..

J

ArmyOfNone

six mile has drained out a good bit. still pretty bad near the pallets though. A turkey day ride sounds great! Pass on the word if your riding! Sorry I cant make it tonite!

kerrybelle

We're thinking about going to Six Mile tomorrow with some friends. Will it be ridable or just too wet from all the rain? Not sure how much rain you guys got up there. I loved the video. Sure looks like a fun place to ride.

Kerry

jdog

Shop Keep
I rode there on Tuesday. It was very wet in 2 spots but otherwise it wasn't too bad.

You will get muddy and unless you have a rear mudflap/Fender and Winter shoes you will most likely be wet and cold.

I have been wearing winter shoes and using a seatpost mounted fender with great results.

It should be warm and pretty darn fun.

It is windy and warm today so it should dry out well. The water crossing(s) might be pretty deep.

J

anrothar

entirely thrilled
bump. this vid makes me want to get back down there. might have to wait till the ground freezes again though...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions