Very Upset

L

lifeisgoodrideNJ

I missed jorba fest :getsome::( damn! Well people tell me how it was.:mad2:

dualfisted

look, over there!!!!!!!

U need only go to the JORBAfest recap thread under "rides, races and events" to see how everyone felt about the fest. It was great and u r officially suspended from riding on anything that's not a sidewalk until u make it to next years event to redeem yo-self.

Frank

Sasquatch
It was awesome, it was great, and it was also humbling. I found out that at least 2 people are better at skinnies than me (Jeff Lenosky and a 10? year old) and some one is a bigger tank than me (The Human Vise) :eek:. It's all good though.:D

don

I missed it to. It sounded like the trail rides were a lot of fun. I've never been to Mooch but want to check it out. If anyone knows a good route from the fest please post - maybe I can buzz up there one of these mornings. It won't replace missing it, but I'll be able to get a mental picture of the trails you're talking about.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
It was awesome, it was great, and it was also humbling. I found out that at least 2 people are better at skinnies than me (Jeff Lenosky and a 10? year old) and some one is a bigger tank than me (The Human Vise) :eek:. It's all good though.:D

I smell a dirt bag skinny challenge brewing :D

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
If anyone knows a good route from the fest please post - maybe I can buzz up there one of these mornings. It won't replace missing it, but I'll be able to get a mental picture of the trails you're talking about.

My suggestion would be to hit up some of the northern locals for a quick tour of the north side or Stephens. Stephens would be the easier of the two to navigate on your own, but the north side has some really fun stuff that you would be real challenged to find without a guide at first.

Stratocaster on this board would be the guy to talk to for a map and/or description of where to go in Stephens to hit the fest trails.

don

My suggestion would be to hit up some of the northern locals for a quick tour of the north side or Stephens. Stephens would be the easier of the two to navigate on your own, but the north side has some really fun stuff that you would be real challenged to find without a guide at first.

Stratocaster on this board would be the guy to talk to for a map and/or description of where to go in Stephens to hit the fest trails.

Great. Thanks for the info Ken :thumbs:

Top Bottom