Vamos pa' México hermano

@Pampa those views are unreal....great to see! The pic of you in the sleeping bag is awesome...I can relate to the feeling of cool/freaked out sleeping in open air, I used to feel that way when I would camp open air a while back. What is the food in the frame bags? One looks like pigs in a blanket, and the other looks like sea glass lol...clearly not those but curious.

On the frame bag I had a tub with ~1 lb of Justin's Honey PB. ~2,900 cal, fat, protein, sugar and salt, with a ~6:1 ratio calories/gr including the weight of the tub; the best of any food I took. The only thing is that I underestimated how long it takes to down a big spoon of this when you're rushed :) I also have there a couple of cheese burgers from a warmer display on a gas station. Those were nasty so I left one as backup and eat all the other stuff first. Not the best decision because a day and a half later I had to eat that and the patty was then even more dubious after half a day of heat. I also have a bear claw and M&M's on a zip lock and two Slim Jim's that don't show on the pic.

On the top tube bags I had 3 boxed pies, each 420 cal (w/o the boxes) stuffed and a bag of Dots gummies (HORRIBLE how they stick to your teeth :), and two bags of Combos on the other bag. The gas station at Silverton was small and had been raided by the faster riders when I got there so I got what was left.

@rottin' this is the food I left with, Most if it I stuffed w/o packaging.

8BCF68E7-3569-4FFD-B381-37D443CDD2BE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom