USAC marathon nationals Frederick, Md. Epic course !

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
For anyone who is on the fence about doing this race…it’s a sick course! I wrote it yesterday with @Riggedfmx. Imagine if Ringwood, chimney rock and kittatinny had a baby. Some very epic gnar, flow trails, creek crossings etc. Very similar to North Jersey riding but very steep. The race is this Saturday

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was trying to extend my fitness build from the Stephens to this. It didn’t work. I suck and need a break. Super bummed because I was really looking forward to riding here.

Leadman

Formerly: Harry Hamilton
I was trying to extend my fitness build from the Stephens to this. It didn’t work. I suck and need a break. Super bummed because I was really looking forward to riding here.
let me know when you are recharged. training for next year starts soon. All in for MTB racing only next year

Leadman

Formerly: Harry Hamilton
For anyone who is on the fence about doing this race…it’s a sick course! I wrote it yesterday with @Riggedfmx. Imagine if Ringwood, chimney rock and kittatinny had a baby. Some very epic gnar, flow trails, creek crossings etc. Very similar to North Jersey riding but very steep. The race is this Saturday
Sick yes like Rosemary's baby. Course was great. Rumor is that it will be there for next years race too. I hope so.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
let me know when you are recharged. training for next year starts soon. All in for MTB racing only next year
You have had some pretty okay results (understatement of the century ) so maybe I should get on your plan.

Top Bottom