US GP Mercer cup

I just called Knapps but the promoter person just stepped out. Ill try back in a few hours. No one else had an answer.

Are you sure about that? ....because on bikereg it says "race day registration will be available at the venue up to 1 hour before a class/category starts." Up to 7:45 would be muuuuch nicer...

Closing registration an hour early for an 8am start is a bit much. I would head straight to registration when you get there and get it taken care of. I would NOT wait until 7:45am.

Some promoters will not turn your money away. This event is a big deal. Some races will have over 100 entries. They need to keep things in order as much as they need your money. Register ASAPractical and don't push your luck.

I'll do the Cat C on Sunday at 8am. Will undoubtedly make a fool of myself. Looking forward to it ;)

Will undoubtedly make a fool of myself. Looking forward to it ;)

My friends parents had this old Greyhound bus that they bought and converted it into a rolling party place that they would take to car races, cross country trips, etc. On the rear of the bus was a mural of Wiley E Coyote with a beer in his hand and blood shot eyes. Above the intoxicated coyote read, "No Fools, No Fun"

Many great memories on that bus. Have a fun day at the races!

My friends parents had this old Greyhound bus that they bought and converted it into a rolling party place that they would take to car races, cross country trips, etc. On the rear of the bus was a mural of Wiley E Coyote with a beer in his hand and blood shot eyes. Above the intoxicated coyote read, "No Fools, No Fun"

Many great memories on that bus. Have a fun day at the races!

I intend to fully resemble drunk Wiley and that remark.

The Saturday forecast is classic:
Periods of rain with a few thunderstorms likely.
High around 65F.
Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.
Chance of rain 90%.
Rainfall may reach one inch.

The only thing that could make it better would be colder temps and a chance of snow. :rofl:

The rain is expected to begin tonight and go through the evening tomorrow. The slop-fest looks inevitable. ;)

I was out riding at mercer this afternoon from 2:30 until 4:15 pm and the course was starting to get very soft with areas of mud and the sand pit is even harder this year then last...:cry: However, the GREEN MONSTER was looking as cool as always...Should be a fun time tomorrow....This race is going to ROCK...Go and have some FUN!!!!! See ya all there...:D

I was out riding at mercer this afternoon from 2:30 until 4:15 pm and the course was starting to get very soft with areas of mud and the sand pit is even harder this year then last...:cry:

I just returned from the number presentation at Knapps. Beer, Pizza, and Cake. A huge bowl of M&Ms too. Someone must have known I was coming.

I spoke to the promoter. She mentioned that the sand pit is the same length. They made it narrower so the sand is twice as deep. She suspects that people are going to loose their shoes in the quicksand.

I just returned from the number presentation at Knapps. Beer, Pizza, and Cake. A huge bowl of M&Ms too. Someone must have known I was coming.

I spoke to the promoter. She mentioned that the sand pit is the same length. They made it narrower so the sand is twice as deep. She suspects that people are going to loose their shoes in the quicksand.

it looked liked it turned more than last year based on what i saw on wednesday. it is gonna be painful!

Forgot to mention, I went to The Party Store on the way home. Picked up a horn, confetti and Silly string. Look for the idiot chasing Fred around in the rain. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wish I wasnt so pumped for this weekend so I could sleep to wake up and fire up the pain train!

Its gonna be SUPER fun!

Back
Top Bottom