US GP Mercer cup

axcxnj

Hipster Keys
Mulch pit, 3 sand pits in a row, one high fly over, twisty turns, sale tents, demo bikes.... I'll be there one of those days to ride the course for shits and giggles :D, watch, demo, and spend some caasssh mooneeeey

Briefly considered racing the Mary SS, but what SS gearing would be most appropriate for a race terrain like this? My front ring is 32T right now i think.

ill be pushing 39-16 on my cross bike

BiknBen

Damn, damn, damn. Pre-registration closed an HOUR ago. Two and a half days before the event? WTF?

SOB...what is with the pre-reg closing so soon? I didn't reg yet either. What is it gonna cost me now? $40???

That pretty much seals the deal for me. I'll watch Sat. and race only Sunday. :mad:

ArmyOfNone

I think he means bc he will be starting in the way back of the field no one will pass him. Their will be plenty of ppl to pass! Hopefully im not one of them. :D

mfennell

I think Jim is saying you will lap him because he is in the back...
Tough to give a compliment around here. :D

I heard back from the promoters. NO field limits. That first turn is going to be quite an experience.

Look for my mitchy-matchy black/red/yellow Rocket Racing kit. Hard to miss it.

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
SOB...what is with the pre-reg closing so soon? I didn't reg yet either. What is it gonna cost me now? $40???

That pretty much seals the deal for me. I'll watch Sat. and race only Sunday. :mad:

RC handing a 20 spot to Ben, here ya go kid :D

B

ByMySide

rise and fall of a course

I have cruised around Mercer County Park once, and I recall it as having no elevation gain whatsoever. I was wondering if I should imagine the course for this weekend as such, or are there any "steep", quick ups? I am riding SS so I wanted to know whether or not I would be able to ride most everything.

BiknBen

I have cruised around Mercer County Park once, and I recall it as having no elevation gain whatsoever.

That would be correct. They start down at the low point of the marina. It's a small rise but far from steep. The rest will be false flats and gradual rises. I would say it is SS friendly.

B

ByMySide

ss

That would be correct. They start down at the low point of the marina. It's a small rise but far from steep. The rest will be false flats and gradual rises. I would say it is SS friendly.

Thank you.

Glancing Aft

Registration closes 15 minutes prior to each race...........7:45 am for C-Men

Are you sure about that? That would be really nice, but I'm a little apprehensive, because on bikereg it says "race day registration will be available at the venue up to 1 hour before a class/category starts." Up to 7:45 would be muuuuch nicer...

Top Bottom