Very boring thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimBay

Max, the new RS 35 Gold and Marzocchi Z2 are both $500. Not bad bidget options. Lol. Why is a bidget. Oh well

You can also see if either can have upgraded dampers put in down the line. I know the z2 on the new giants uses a grip damper, but the regular fork uses their rail damper. The Rs might be upgradeable too, and it already uses the debonair system.

thegock

IMG_20191003_092527-01.jpeg

Get to work, Max. See you at CR Saturday.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Max, the new RS 35 Gold and Marzocchi Z2 are both $500. Not bad bidget options. Lol. Why is a bidget. Oh well

You can also see if either can have upgraded dampers put in down the line. I know the z2 on the new giants uses a grip damper, but the regular fork uses their rail damper. The Rs might be upgradeable too, and it already uses the debonair system.

The helm is like 6xx with the coupon from Jenson but that will be my new year purchase to finish this off unless I can get a yari or a 36 used

TimBay

The helm is like 6xx with the coupon from Jenson but that will be my new year purchase to finish this off unless I can get a yari or a 36 used
One thing ive heard is getting a fork that's easy enough to service and get parts for...which is why most people ride RS and Fox. Have you looked into the service for the helm and price for service kit? Just food for thought.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
One thing ive heard is getting a fork that's easy enough to service and get parts for...which is why most people ride RS and Fox. Have you looked into the service for the helm and price for service kit? Just food for thought.

are you trying to push this purchase back another year? ?

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
You realize he's too young for these references, right? You need some lil Scooner, or ASOP Randy, or Brad Coopers.

I am the equivalent of Patric from SpongeBob, I live under a rock. If I'm not looking for it I'm not seeing it. No clue on what @rick81721 and I wouldn't be able to tell any of the people you mentioned in your post out of a line up.

My taste in music is mid to late 2ks, my favorite movies are from the 90s and unless it was in a tnt or USA weekend movie slot 18 years ago, i most likely haven't seen it.

I'm more entertained by npr than I am by 95% of today's pop culture and the last two albums that I've listened through driving to work this week were "it was written" and "get rich or die trying", with the next album queued up on my phone being "the devil and God are ranging inside of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom