• my beard grow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beluga Whale

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I recently caught gleaming the cube the other day, I love the ending scene where he is skitching on the highway, can you image the speed wobbles!

Had to pic the wiz in the end....

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
you passed on an opportunity to watch gleaming the cube?!?! sean, what's wrong with you? the skitching at the end absurd and the board he rides nonsense ("make sure those trucks are TIGHT!") but the method he pulls at the end to disarm the bad guy is just as smooth as anything craig kelly ever graced a mountain with. RIP buddy. :(

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
you passed on an opportunity to watch gleaming the cube?!?! sean, what's wrong with you? the skitching at the end absurd and the board he rides nonsense ("make sure those trucks are TIGHT!") but the method he pulls at the end to disarm the bad guy is just as smooth as anything craig kelly ever graced a mountain with. RIP buddy. :(

did the board have metal rails, nose and skid plate? I love it how he jumps around 3 or 4 lanes to land on the highway in the first place.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
perhaps jake has never seen the wiz and doesn't understand the awesomeness of it. it's at least on par with gleaming the cube.

Top Bottom