Boyd Precision, Ultegra Cassette, Goal Zero PowerBank, Bars, Stem, Chainrings, etc....More to come

Chris(NJ)

Part out thread.

All that remains......

Chainrings:
e*thirteen 34t- $5
SRAM 40t 11spd/X-sync - $15
SRAM 42t 11spd/X-sync - $15 (not including the spider w/ that. Just photographed that way.)
With that said, if someone needs a DM spider for SRAM 1x, I can sell that too. Otherwise I'll just keep it. It's missing the hidden chainring bolt anyway.

IMG_2488.jpeg

Zipp Service Course seatpost 31.6 - SOLD
Speedplay Stainless Steel Pedals: SOLD
Williams System 45 carbon wheelset
: SOLD
Easton EC70 Carbon Bars 42cm: SOLD

SRAM Red Brake Calipers: SOLD
SRAM Red Rear Derailleur: SOLD
SRAM Red Front Derailleur: SOLD

SRAM Red Crankset: SOLD
SRAM Red Brake levers/shifters: SOLD
ENVE 1.0 Road fork: SOLD
BOYD Precision Titanium Skewers: SOLD
3T Dorico Carbon Seatpost: SOLD
Zipp Service Course 100mm Stem: SOLD
Ritchey WCS Carbon Saddle: SOLD
Cannondale C3 90mm Stem: SOLD
Cannondale C3 40cm Bars: SOLD
Salsa MTB bars: SOLD
Ultegra 6700 11-23 10spd cassette: SOLD

Last edited:

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
I'll take the rotor. I'll PayPal you the funds and we can figure out how to swap later. Just PM me your PayPal.

Tim

qclabrat

Where you located?
Really want those Hadley's at the one hub price. Already have a set of i9 SS wheels doe, someone buy this before I change my mind....

Chris(NJ)

I’m in Cranford and work in Newark during the week. Also doing the MASS XC races and can bring to any of those too.
Feel free to swing by and check them out anytime!

Chris(NJ)

Wheels are SOLD!

Still have cranks, seatpost, and yet to post pics of Salsa bars, Scott 70mm stem, Chris King headset and Williams road wheelset that’s posted in the other thread.
And two broken FTW/Spooky frames :)

Chris(NJ)

Sorry @Morrisd I havent been active on this forum much but yes, they're still around if you wanted. Also Updated this thread w/ everything available.

Chris(NJ)

Oh and if you want to meet up or come grab them, we can stand 6ft apart and throw the parts and money at each other, if thats more comfortable for anyone these days

Top Bottom