unPAved Pennsylvania- anyone else doing it?

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
The extra 30 miles in the 120 was harder than the other 2 loops combined. Bat shit crazy. Dave made us ride up a Ringwood Style rock garden for like 5 miles. Descending it was sketchy AF. I got many reminders that I was riding with a broken rib through there. The last big climb in the 90 to the Chaise felt like a flat paved road after that. Good day. I chatted a lot. Hung out with Mike at the Chaise for a while catching up.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
The extra 30 miles in the 120 was harder than the other 2 loops combined. Bat shit crazy. Dave made us ride up a Ringwood Style rock garden for like 5 miles. Descending it was sketchy AF. I got many reminders that I was riding with a broken rib through there. The last big climb in the 90 to the Chaise felt like a flat paved road after that. Good day. I chatted a lot. Hung out with Mike at the Chaise for a while catching up.
When my cousin and I came up to say hi after you rolled in you seemed a little spent to say the least

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
20191014_090011.jpg

jdgang

Had a really good time at the event. that 90 was no joke. But I survive and had a great time afterwards. Was talking to a couple of guys riding Niners RLT, one of them did the 120 on a single speed 40/20 I was riding next the the xmas sweater team for the third climb? def will do it again next year

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Had a really good time at the event. that 90 was no joke. But I survive and had a great time afterwards. Was talking to a couple of guys riding Niners RLT, one of them did the 120 on a single speed 40/20 I was riding next the the xmas sweater team for the third climb? def will do it again next year
Xmas sweater team were brother and sister. Sister's husband did the 120. I rode with them on and off all day.

Top Bottom