Union Country Freeholders

goodvibe

I got my mail in ballot today. There are 6 folks running for freeholder and we vote for 3. Any thoughts on their their platform on recreation topics that might concern us?

Column A:
Angel Estrada
Chris Hudak
Angela Garretson

Column B:
Patricia Quattrocchi
Mark Martini
Peter Lijoi

stilluf

Estrada and Hudak were consistent pro-MTB voices at freeholder meetings, and they voted against the resolution to remove MTB from the Watchung master plan. So definitely vote for them. Garretson is replacing the retiring freeholder who voted for the resolution. Don't know her MTB position.
Of course, this being Union County, the Republicans in Column B don't stand much of a chance.

TheLonerider

Also keep in mind Bergen is running for higher office, (state ASSembly) wouldn't hurt for one of us, maybe the jorba guys, to do an op ed pointing out he ain't the most trustworthy snake in the ball.
[GALLERY=media, 1378]Darthbergen by TheLonerider posted Oct 30, 2017 at 1:48 PM[/GALLERY]
Brian

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Also keep in mind Bergen is running for higher office, (state ASSembly) wouldn't hurt for one of us, maybe the jorba guys, to do an op ed pointing out he ain't the most trustworthy snake in the ball.

Brian

i was thinking that the "scheming" which occurred is a much larger issue than just mtb in the reservation.
Any business that felt that policy (real or implied) affected their success (or aided others) might consider looking into these close door meetings, and
other possible exchanges.

TheLonerider

My thoughts also, this has always been at least as much about how gov't is conducted as it is about wanting to ride!

Lonerider

Top Bottom