Underrated

Maurice

Jdog and Chris gave me a tour of the park, and wow, all I have to say is they did a terrific job.

This is well worth the trip and I'll definitely come back. J and Chris gave me a run for my money, with also a host of surprises peppering the park.

Forget about the trail map, it's no longer valid. On the other hand, although it seems easy to end up riding around in circles it also looks hard to end up lost there.

For those that know, this place reminds me of some sections at Fair Hills, MD., minus the climbing, six mile is definitely single-speed friendly: tight, twisty, always seems to be a false uphill going on.

What a blast!

Maurice

Wobbegong

Jdog and Chris gave me a tour of the park, and wow, all I have to say is they did a terrific job.

This is well worth the trip and I'll definitely come back. J and Chris gave me a run for my money, with also a host of surprises peppering the park.

Forget about the trail map, it's no longer valid. On the other hand, although it seems easy to end up riding around in circles it also looks hard to end up lost there.

For those that know, this place reminds me of some sections at Fair Hills, MD., minus the climbing, six mile is definitely single-speed friendly: tight, twisty, always seems to be a false uphill going on.

What a blast!

Maurice

Glad you enjoyed the place, it's a fun place to ride.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Hey Maurice,

Minus my brief moments of heat stroke / vertigo I had a blast.

It is always fun to show someone around on the trails that we work so hard on.

They are starting to get overgrown in places but I am going out with a machete next week to cut back some of the overgrowth.

Underrated is right.

SS heaven too..

peas

j

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I'm going to have to catch a ride with you guys one time and see how you maintain the trails, I'd like to start up something by a buddies house in the woods :)

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep

What a blast!

Maurice

Our 1st trail day is March 2nd. This day will be about cutting new trail in a high and dry section.

I hope to see you there.

Also if you or anyone has any unused lumber that can be donated to bridge building we are in need.

peas

J_

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions