Ultimate Scratch Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

serviceguy

A scratch post fit for a small sized king of the animals, get it for your pint sized tiger! You can pick it up in Ringwood or close by for only $35! We purchased it for our little furry panther but he never got to see it, as he died still going at one just like this that lasted him to his final days. He did get to scratch the box so while we never even took the plastic bands off of the box, the box itself has little damage that did not transfer to the post itself.
52375F23-14D4-45CA-A99B-062BE8A4D9CE.jpeg133A4ACE-F201-4B58-AC3A-3CB3F5D14D48.jpeg9A8CF37E-1E26-4241-BF80-47FAEA204A40.jpeg6CC086DC-CDE5-4CEF-A238-39BC3CC9D834.png

serviceguy

As a cat owner I only opened this to ask for a picture of the box.

Did not disappoint.
Sure thing. Bubba never really scratched anything he shouldn't have (i.e. couch, chairs etc.). He was rather big, so he could reach the very top of this scratch post and really go to town on it. Until the top was completely done. Then my wife bought the new one, but while we were waiting for it to arrive, I improvised and flipped it upside down (I just had to screw the foot to the top instead of the bottom, you could barely tell). It worked perfectly for Bubba, but when the new one came in he liked the box better than the actualscratch post so we had to hide it...

serviceguy

how much for the box, asking for my cats 😁
The box is $34.99, but for an additional $0.01 you get the actual post with it. Bargain.

Kidding aside, the price is very negotiable, I don't see a cat in our future (Bailey hates cats) and this box is moving around taking space that we really can't spare.

Picture of devilish Bubba for remebrance, love you little buddy!

12661945_10207865683655252_6025988779496447217_n.jpg

serviceguy

Ok guys, what would it take to get this post from our tired hands? Does $30 sound better? I can offer botched bike mechanical advice for free on top of it to sweeten the deal…

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok guys, what would it take to get this post from our tired hands? Does $30 sound better? I can offer botched bike mechanical advice for free on top of it to sweeten the deal…

can i offer you a cat so that it gets used instead of you selling it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom