Two Used Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5 2.25

Status
Not open for further replies.

smw

They are used but in good condition and hold air. Knobs appear to be intact (not shearing at base.). Just upgraded to wider tires.

$40 for the set.

I can meet at Hartshorne/Huber area.
Will ship at buyers expense.

Attachments

• 20200927_170533.jpg
    20200927_170533.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 20200927_170445.jpg
    20200927_170445.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 27

serviceguy

Interested for the wife's whip that needs converting to tubeless. How much for shipping ? Also, any damage to the sidewalls ? I've had bad experiences with NNs in the past. Thank you.

smw

Interested for the wife's whip that needs converting to tubeless. How much for shipping ? Also, any damage to the sidewalls ? I've had bad experiences with NNs in the past. Thank you.
Hi there. No damage to sidewalls. These held air just fine with tubeless before being removed.

Shipping cost will ultimately depend on zip code.

mtbiker87

Hey @serviceguy ! I'm headed down Hartshorn way tommorow to ride with @TimBay and few others. I can probably pick these up you in my way home if you can arrange payment, and availability with the seller. Or better yet...come down and ride with us !

serviceguy

Hey @serviceguy ! I'm headed down Hartshorn way tommorow to ride with @TimBay and few others. I can probably pick these up you in my way home if you can arrange payment, and availability with the seller. Or better yet...come down and ride with us !
I'd love to as I enjoyed that park (even though it destroyed my rear shock at the group ride last year), but the wife needs me around for the weekend. Thanks for the offer, if that is ok with @smw I can paypal the money to him and you can arrange the meeting point with him.

BTW shipping would be to Ringwood NJ, 07456.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom