tuesday night (10/28). 6:00PM. skyline

MNicolosi

Enginar, ElZoller, Jeff and I rode last tuesday leaving from the soccer field. afterfwards the consensus seemed to be another ride this Tuesday (10/28) at 6:00PM leaving from the top lot. i just want to ride so let me know if you want to go. let's do this!!!!!
:getsome:

Engignar

The top lot is the one at the top of skyline dr. hit either yellow trail or cannonball or go across the street towards the boy scout camp from there.

As for me, I am 50/50 at this point. I've been wicked sick for a week and am just starting to feel better, I have to wait and see how I feel tomorrow.

J-Dro

The weather for Tuesday looks like crap.
  • Tuesday: Windy. A steady rain in the morning, with showers continuing in the afternoon. High around 50F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.
  • Tuesday night: Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low around 30F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

MNicolosi

Can't do Wednesday, but can do Thursday. I say we roll through it on Tuesday night. I mean once we're moving it'll be all good. Light rain ain't no big thing, and as for the temps, we gotta get ready for winter riding. I'm more partial to Tuesday, but if the group says Thursday why fight it. Let me know. :D

xc62701

I'm out for tonight. I already did one ride in the rain this week. That's good enough for me. Thursday may work.

J-Dro

No-go for me tonight.

Thursday I'm already committed to spending Mischief Night at 6MR, so have fun guys & gals.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Ok, where is everybody?!?!? I am here at the lot....

alaska1.jpg

MNicolosi

i'm down for tomorrow night (thursday) but I can't be there until about 645. wheels rolling at 7pm. cool?

:2guns:

MNicolosi

xc62701, let me know if tomorrow night is good for you at that time and place. top of skyline, around 645. wheels rolling by 7.

Top Bottom