Tuesday Fight Club

I forgot to take a FC pic
Man that was fun, like I said in the conditions thread trails were like paved cement. Ryan Kevin and I punch out a solid loop. I rode the ripmo pig for extra workout.
Screenshot_20201229-202627.jpg

Tomorrow is Tuesday and you know what that means Fight Club!

Let's continue from 25 Dorset Drive 6pm

be142f893ee09285ca52110b348078cf.jpg

I'm gonna bring the beef so don't expect a hustle...

I'm afraid you'd drop me before we got out of the parking lot 🤣 definitely a good time to get back at me.

Wtf is this name change mean now?
Can we just hang on to one name please
Like Bull Sheep!!!

Next name that will be it I'll text you Friday let roll this weekend

Paging @Reggie or @Fat Trout
I'm pretty much out of the game at the moment.
I'm game. Just not this week.

I'm afraid you'd drop me before we got out of the parking lot 🤣 definitely a good time to get back at me.

Wtf is this name change mean now?
Can we just hang on to one name please
Like Bull Sheep!!!
I can't keep up with the name changes either.

I’ll play some more if we dialing back the pace a tad. Don’t wanna hold youze up. Some fun stuff over there.

I'm game. Just not this week.

I can't keep up with the name changes either.
I'm game also and will make an effort for next Tuesday and beyond. Any ride I lead or ride on will welcome a chill pace @w_b and @cassinonorth I know @Reggie rolls the same. For me its about getting out in less lit conditions with others and not about killing it. I will plan to get out on the 7-11 entry this weekend to check the wetness of that entry and to improve my current suckyness. I rode Sunday in DP with @mattybfat to get my legs back under me after a long list of excuses. I welcome the challenge. Long live Fight club and F name changes.

I'm game also and will make an effort for next Tuesday and beyond. Any ride I lead or ride on will welcome a chill pace @w_b and @cassinonorth I know @Reggie rolls the same. For me its about getting out in less lit conditions with others and not about killing it. I will plan to get out on the 7-11 entry this weekend to check the wetness of that entry and to improve my current suckyness. I rode Sunday in DP with @mattybfat to get my legs back under me after a long list of excuses. I welcome the challenge. Long live Fight club and F name changes.

I am absolutely down for a chill pace.

Back
Top Bottom